In-house training programmes are often the ideal solution when you have a team that have specific training requirements.
Such programmes deliver the expertise you require, the convenience of dates and locations to suit you, and are often cost effective. Whether you simply need a short 1-2 day programme or an on-going annual programme with a series of classroom based sessions and follow-on live online sessions, we will work with you to deliver your training needs.
There are several reasons to consider running an in-house programme:
• Faculty Expertise - We’ll match up the right trainer(s) from our faculty with your requirements and arrange conference calls so you can discuss their expertise and the programme. Some clients approach us with a particular trainer in mind, having read through our faculty pages.
• Bespoke Programme Content – The content of an in-house programme can be the same as one of our existing open course programmes, a modified version or a completely new programme focussed on specific regions or sectors. These range from introductory overview courses to more advanced programmes. We’ll want to understand the backgrounds of the attendees so that the course is pitched at the right level.
There are 3 different formats for the content of a programme:
1. Existing Open Courses – The programme content is the same as an existing open course
2. Customised & Bespoke – The programme content is a modified customised version of an existing course or the programme is completely bespoke with all new content required to be developed
3. Sponsored & Co-Hosted Programmes – Sponsoring an in-house programme is a way for you to invite and/or share the costs of a programme with your partners, clients or members.
• Convenience of Timing – The dates of our open course programmes are not always convenient to your schedule. With an in-house course you can select dates that are compatible with the busy schedules of your team.
• Durations to match your requirements – Our in-house courses are only as long or as short as they need to be for our clients. Once we have a firm idea of the requirements, we can provide our thoughts and guidance on the right duration of a course.
• City and Venue of your choice – Some clients want the programme delivered at their offices, whilst others want it at a nearby venue. We have clients that want to manage the venue aspects of a course themselves or we can also do that for you, the choice is yours.
• Cost Effective – Depending in your requirements, when all the associated costs are factored in (such as travel and time away from the office), an in-house course can often be more cost effective than sending many individuals to attend an open course. Once we’ve understood your needs, we also provide a pricing comparison of the in-house programme vs. attending an open course.
• Professionally project managed – From our initial conversation to the post course feedback discussion, we’ll manage every step of the programme via a dedicated single point of contact professional.
1. We’ll get a thorough understanding of your requirements during our initial conversation and provide you with indicative ballpark pricing options.
2. Discuss the requirements with our faculty of trainers and determine the most appropriate blend of expertise for you.
3. Follow-up with a proposal and a range of options.
4. Arrange conference calls with our trainers to discuss their expertise and fine tune the details of the training programme.
5. Finalise the programme outlines, dates and location for delivery.
6. In all of the above process we will act promptly and have been told that we are easy to work with.
For an initial exploratory conversation please contact:
Kapriel Kasbarian, Director
+44 207 193 5423
Or fill in our contact form here.